Taking note of the recent developments in our country related to the risk of the spreading of the COVID-19 epidemic, in the context of preventive measures taken against the spread of the virus, taking into account the instructions of Government and Local Authorities, and also following the instructions of the Mother Company, as an international company,
REISSWOLF Albania announces the following:
- Starting from 12/03/2020 until 23/03/2020, all delivery & collection services of archival documentation will be suspended, including the replacement of containers for document destruction.
- This time-frame may be extended depending on future developments, in the event of an escalation of the risk of the epidemic spread.
- The archive documentation service will continue to be active at this time only through the "Scan on Demand" service.
- The "Scan on Demand" service will be limited to active business days: Monday - Friday, within the time interval 10:00 - 14:00.
- The return of responses for the Scan on Demand service may result in delays, as REISSWOLF Albania will work at reduced staff capacity.
For any emergencies regarding our services, the following contacts will be available:
Office - (10:00 - 14:00) - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Commercial Manager: Andi Zoto, +355697010130, email@example.com
Operational Manager: Artur Shehu, +355697021931, firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your understanding!