Data security and data protection are our top priority in everything we do, and they permeate our entire range of services and solutions.
We have therefore subjected the new version of our archive software REISSWOLF archive. manager. to a voluntary audit by bitkom Servicegesellschaft mbH, a wholly-owned subsidiary of BITKOM Bundesverband Informationswirtschaft, Telekommunikation und neue Medien e.V. (German Association for Information Technology, Telecommunications and New Media).
bitcom received a test account for the software and was thus able to access all of the program's functionalities. Supplemented by a detailed questionnaire and individual interviews with the specialist departments, the REISSWOLF archive. manager. was examined in detail with regard to its GDPR conformity.
With the web-based SaaS platform, customers have round-the-clock access to their entire digitally recorded physical file inventory and can manage, maintain and research it themselves.
The new version offers many optimized service features, such as:
- Seamless documentation of all archiving steps
- Efficient management with protected personalized web interface
- Self configurable authorization concepts
- Access and administration regionally or across branch offices worldwide
- Intelligent OCR search processes
- Complete REST API for integration with third-party systems
- 28 days availability for scan-on-demand data
With its audit report, bitkom confirmes that REISSWOLF archive. manager. not only fulfils the implementation of the technical-organisational measures, but also all GDPR requirements and in particular provides technical support for the protection of the rights of the persons or users concerned.